Sikkim Industrial Development & Investment Corporation Ltd. (SIDICO) set up in the year 1977 is a state level principal financial institution engaged in promotion, financing and development of industries in tiny, cottage, Hotels, Small and medium sector in the State of Sikkim. Besides, the corporation has also been providing soft loan/seed capital assistance and participating in the share capital in its selective venture projects.
SIDICO is performing twin functions of State Financial Corporation and State Industrial Development Corporation with the main objectives of:
To Provide long term loans for setting up cottage,tiny,small and medium industries,also for expansion,diversification and modernization of industries in the State of Sikkim;
1. To provide finacial assistance for hotel industry,small hospitals/nursing homes;
2. To provide Seed Capital Assistance toward promoter’s contribution under the scheme of IDBI/SIDBI;
3. Participation in the Share Capital of Joint Sector Projects;
4. Setting up and development of industrial areas and industrial estates;and
5. Achieving rapid industrial & economic development of the state.
In addition to the functions of stated above,SIDICO is acting as the nodal agency of the Government of Sikkim for implementation of the Chief Minister’s Self Employment Scheme and comprehensive
Educational Loan Scheme.Further, SIDICO is also acting as the nodal agency for disbursement of fund to the implementing Departments under Assistance to States for Development of Export Infrastructure & Allied Activities Scheme(ASIDE).
Address: BHANUPATH, P.O-Gangtok,Sikkim,PIN-737101
Phone No.: 03592-202287,203092,202637,202530
Email ID: email@example.com